Friday, October 20, 2006

And This Is How You Know I'm Bored...

My god, I can be such a pathetic emo...

Name: Miranda
Birthdate: 28-04.86
Birthplace: Melbourne
Current Location: My chair, my room, Melbourne
Eye Color: Brownish-hazel
Hair Color: Reddish-brown
Height: 5'6" or so...
Weight: About 60kgs
Piercings: 3 in each ear
Tattoos: Want, but don't have
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Long-term Relationship
Overused Phraze: I dunno... I don't listen to myself when I talk!

FAVORITES
Food: Anything home-cooked
Candy: Jelly Beans
Number: 3 or 13
Color: Purple I guess...
Animal: Cats
Drink: Juice or Coke I guess
Alcohol Drink: Bundaberg Rum
Bagel: What now?
Letter: Never thought about it.
Body Part on Opposite sex: Eyes or Smile

THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonalds or BurgerKing: Fast food makes me want to spew
Strawberry or Watermelon: Strawberry
Hot tea or Ice tea: Hot
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Coffee (bring on the caffiene!)
Kiss or Hug: Cuddles! (they can include kisses)
Dog or Cat: Cat
Rap or Punk: Punk if I HAVE to choose
Summer or Winter: Summer
Scary Movies or Funny Movies: Funnily Scary
Love or Money: Love

YOUR...
Bedtime: Not late enough to satisfy my net surfing urges
Most Missed Memory: If I've missed it, chances are I won't remember it!
Best phyiscal feature: Eyes Smile or Boobs!
First Thought Waking Up: How much longer can I sleep before I HAVE to get up without being late to work?
Goal for this year: Survive
Best Friends: Nath-baby all the way
Weakness: I love other people too much
Fears: Hieghts, Deep Water, Dark, Windy Nights, Storms... so sue me, I'm paranoid
Heritage: Sri Lankan/Australian
Longest relationship: 17 months and counting :)

HAVE YOU...
Ever Drank: Ummm... yeah
Ever been Drunk: Yeah
Ever been beaten up: No
Ever beaten someone up: No
Ever Shoplifted: No
Ever Skinny Dipped: Yeah
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: Umm... yeah!
Been Dumped Lately: No

IN A GUY/GIRL
Favorite Eye Color: No preference
Favorite Hair Color: Ditto
Short or Long: LONG!
Height: A lil taller than me, but not much
Style: Unique
Looks or Personality: Personality
Hot or Cute :cute
Drugs and Alcohol: No Drugs
Muscular or Really Skinny: No preference

RANDOMS
Number of Regrets in the Past: I don't have enough fingers to count em all!
What country do you want to Visit: NZ, UK, Sri Lanka, USA
How do you want to Die: Peacefully
Been to the Mall Lately: Yeah today
Do you like Thunderstorms: They terrify me
Get along with your Parents: As long as I don't live with them!
Health Freak: Sporadically
Do you think your Attractive: Ditto
Believe in Yourself: Usually
Want to go to College: Meah
Do you Drink: You already asked this
Been in Love: I AM in love :)
Do you Sing: Poorly at best
Want to get Married: Of course
Do you want Children: Definitely...
Have your future kids names planned out: Very much so
Age you wanna lose your Virginity: Ummm... maybe you should have asked that when I was 16 and 362 days...
Hate anyone: Not hate exactly... does overwhelming urge to kill count?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Name: Fungus
Birthdate: 18-09-85
Birthplace: Melbourne
Current Location: My chair, my room, Melbourne
Eye Color: apparently depends on my mood... generally blue
Hair Color: "mouse brown"
Height: 5'9"
Weight: About 80kgs
Piercings: 2, left ear
Tattoos: tribal band + skull - left arm
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Long-term Relationship
Overused Phraze: YOU ARE MADE FROM AIDS AND FAIL

FAVORITES
Food: ya know... food
Candy: bounty
Number: 69
Color: that lovely metallic blue that fords use
Animal: armadillo
Drink: bundy
Alcohol Drink: bundy OP
Bagel: doughnuts
Letter: q
Body Part on Opposite sex: it begins with C...

THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke: coke
McDonalds or BurgerKing: HUNGRY FUCKEN JACKS
Strawberry or Watermelon: strawberry
Hot tea or Ice tea: iced
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: coffee
Kiss or Hug: a little from column a, a little from column b
Dog or Cat: cat
Rap or Punk: punk... by a very small margin
Summer or Winter: summer
Scary Movies or Funny Movies: b-grade horror all the way
Love or Money: love FOR money ;)

YOUR...
Bedtime: anywhere between 10pm and 7am
Most Missed Memory: my 18th birthday party... i can't remember ANY of it
Best phyiscal feature: my enormous.... smile
First Thought Waking Up: i wonder if miranda needs a cuddle
Goal for this year: not be living with my parents
Best Friends: i only have one friend... and he's imaginary... and even he hates me
Weakness: bullets... my only weakness
Fears: spiders, high speed in a passenger seat, being alone
Heritage: english, irish and scottish
Longest relationship: 17 months and counting :)

HAVE YOU...
Ever Drank: i'm drinking right now
Ever been Drunk: see above and replace drinking with drunk
Ever been beaten up: i've only been on the other end of the stick
Ever beaten someone up: only a little
Ever Shoplifted: once... years ago
Ever Skinny Dipped: indeed - without the aid of water in one instance
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: guilty on all charges
Been Dumped Lately: i do the dumping... and not recently...

IN A GUY/GIRL
Favorite Eye Color: whatever's going
Favorite Hair Color: red
Short or Long: sorry... i go for girls
Height: slightly shorter than me unless overwhelming in other areas
Style: the hot one
Looks or Personality: personality
Hot or Cute: cute
Drugs and Alcohol: if the shoe fits... don't take drugs
Muscular or Really Skinny: is there a halfway point?

RANDOMS
Number of Regrets in the Past: enough to be over it
What country do you want to Visit: the majority of them
How do you want to Die: sideways, at high speed, in a ball of fire, with a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other
Been to the Mall Lately: i'm australian... i went to eastland
Do you like Thunderstorms: twice... with mouth
Get along with your Parents: as long as we don't talk too much
Health Freak: i like to look... not fat
Do you think your Attractive: i'm freaken gorgeous
Believe in Yourself: no... but then i'm not an invisible deity with a book of unbreakable rules
Want to go to College: i'd rather go to tafe
Do you Drink: wow... deja-vu
Been in Love: no... present tense excluded
Do you Sing: i'm a male diva
Want to get Married: eventually
Do you want Children: ^^
Have your future kids names planned out: indeed... the middle name is danger
Age you wanna lose your Virginity: "want" and "did" are two very different things
Hate anyone: depends on the definition of hate... mine is only reciprocal