Friday, August 04, 2006

TGIF!

Well I have about 20 minutes before I need to go to work so I thought I'd do a quick update.

TGIF! I mean, I'm used to work, and enjoy it, and the hours are great (C'mon getting out of bed at 7.30 am and still having time to blog because work is so close... sweet or what?) but I just need a break from doing anything for a couple of days. I'm a bit worn out because of some rotten cold thing that I've had for the last 2 or 3 days. My tonsils have been huge and I have been living on custard. I am still a bit crappy today, but am no longer convinced that I am dying. Must be the cocktail of medicines I have been using.

There's nothing hugely new to report... Oh, Iris has now reached the halfway point in filling bookings so it looks promising! and Redrum have finally finished remixing a couple of songs, and they sound pretty damned sweet!

Anyway I need to get to work.... ciao.

Edit 5/08/06 - Thanks to Anon for pointing out the dodgy link, turns out I can't spell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a note to say that the Redrum link on this post leads to "page not found" for some reason.