To make up for my recent absence, here's a little game for everyone to enjoy. Basically I'll random my entire music collection and put down the first couple of lines of some songs and you have to tell me the song and who they're by... no googling! Whoever gets them all/the most correct gets bonus brownie points.
I got the idea from Melissa Anyways... on with the game...
*Any songs that are cover versions, any artist is fine for!*
1) Left on an eastbound train, got on first thing this morning
2) Start spreading the news I'm leaving today
3) He was a boy, she was a girl, can I make it any more obvious?
4) Scar tissue that I wish you saw, Sarcastic Mister know it all
5) Well this is just between us, but between let's get high
6) I've seen you twice, in a short time
7) Well you call your momma tiger, and we know that you ain't lyin'
8) Wonderful baby living on love, the sandman says maybe, he'll take you above
9) 6 o'clock already I was just in the middle of a dream
10) Well we got no choice, all the girls and boys
*Miranda skips two instrumental songs*
11) Yessir... Well the bigger the city, well the bigger the lights
12) A weakling weighing 98 pounds, will get sand in his face
13) Tommy gets to work on the docks, union's been on strike he's down on his luck
14) Sometimes I feel I've got to run away, I've got to get away
*random song not in english*
15) You know the day destroys the night, night divides the day
16) The sirens are screaming and the fires are howling, way down in the valley tonight
17) I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind
18) If I did not have an ego I would not be here tonight
19) It's astounding... time is fleeting... madness takes control
20) Katie was a little girl who said "I'll find a way"
21) Long lost words whisper slowly to me, still can't find what keeps me here
22) We'll roll on with our heads held high, our consience in the gutter our dreams up in the sky
23) And here's to you Mrs Robinson *too easy for any more lyrics!*
24) Sarah won't you tell me your name, I've been waiting here for hours
25) Went down to Santa Fe where red wine paints the walls
26) Welcome strangers to the show, I'm the one who should be lying low
27) Left a good job in the city, working for the man every night and day
28) Who's that whispering in the trees? It's two sailors and they're on leave
29) So here it goes another lonely day, you're saving time but you might as well wait
*skips 4 obscure Meatloaf songs and 3 Nickelback in a row!*
30) Ay-yai! When I dance they call me Macarena...
There's a few songs to get you started... update on my lif post coming soon... promise!
Violet's First Day of 3-year-old Preschool
2 years ago