Thursday, January 11, 2007

A love note I have sent...

My Darling Boy,

20 Months already! Gah, where does time go? Next thing you know it'll be 20 years!

There are moments when I wonder how it's possible to feel as much love as I do. When I think of you, I smile so much my face hurts, and I feel so happy I have to worry about my chest exploding. (And that would be bad... no more boobies!)

Everyday I find another reason to love you more than I already do. I must be up to a million reasons by now. Even the things I moan about are so much a part of you, I have to love them all the same. And truth be told, I wouldn't change them for the world... even the nailbiting and that odd 'scratch n sniff' habit you have!

Thankyou for the time so far, you make me feel like the happiest and luckiest girl in the whole world! I can't wait to see what the next 20 months hold with you.

Anyway, I know you find love notes corny so I'm going to stop rambling. (Also I know you're struggling to read my writing)

All of my love,

Miranda

No comments: