Thursday, June 07, 2007

Congratulations to.....

MISS MEGGS Who succesfully scored 15/30 on my music quiz! Her prize is... well fame on my blog! :)

And here, are the answers:

1) Do This Anymore - Nickelback
2) New York New York - Sinatra
3) Sk8r Boi - Avril Lavigne
4) Scar Tissue - RHCP
5) It's About You - Train
6) Name Of The Game - ABBA
7) Can the Can - Suzi Quatro
8) Wonderful Baby - Don McLean
9) Manic Monday - Bangles
10) School's Out- Alice Cooper
11) I Know A Little - Lynyrd Skynyrd
12) I Can Make You A Man - Rocky Horror
13) Livin on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
14) Tainted Love - Marilyn Manson/Soft Cell
15) Break On Through - Doors
16) Bat Out Of Hell - MeatLoaf
17) Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
18) Ego - Skyhooks
19) Time Warp RHPS
20) Katie - Missy Higgins
21) Haunted - Evanescence
22) Roll On - Living End
23) Mrs Robinson - Simon and Garfunkel
24) Sarah - Eskimo Joe
25) Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again - The Angels
26) Dumb Things - Paul Kelly
27) Proud Mary - Tina Turner/CCR
28) Zoot Suit Riot - Cherry Poppin Daddies
29) Opportunity - Pete Murray
30) Macarena - Los Del Rio

Congrats also to Erin who came a very clsoe second with... 13 (I think... maybe it was 12.)

I haev also come across another very cool kind of music puzzle, which if and when I put my brain to it, I will put up here for you!

Miranda xox

No comments: